DIRECTOR OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT
CVHHH is seeking an energetic quality management professional who champions the organization’s mission to continuously improve the quality and service of care provided to our home health and hospice patients and clients. This seasoned “hands on” executive pursues opportunities to improve patient care and assists through offering guidance in the resolution of challenges identified.
Director of Quality Management Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, analyzes, evaluates and reports on the quality improvement and clinical risk management programs and activities for home health and hospice. Oversees cross organizational teams to ensure improvement in performance that supports patient care and safety.
- Oversees State and Federal regulatory readiness and HIPAA privacy compliance.
- Oversees CVHHH’s telehealth program including a telehealth contract with the Community Health Accountable Care (CHAC) organization, and supervises the RN Telehealth Manager and the RN Central Care Coordinator.
- Three or more years of quality improvement experience in a healthcare setting, preferably in home health services
- Ability to analyze and interpret data is critical in this position
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing or other Healthcare professional field is required, master’s degree preferred, with CPHQ certification highly desirable
CVHHH takes great pride in our strong commitment to our employees, offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested applicants should apply online at www.cvhhh.org/job-postings or send a Cover letter and Resume to HR@CVHHH.org.