Gifford in Randolph, VT is seeking a Clinical Analyst to work in its Hospital Division. This is a unique opportunity to work in a spectacular setting at a rural, financially stable, non-profit hospital with a progressive philosophy, supportive administrative team and advanced technology.
Clinical Analyst Responsibilities
- Assist in the development, implementation, education, maintenance, and coordination of clinical informatics' projects.
- Support clinical processes through the use of the electronic health record; assist with computer-related requests and collaborate with clinicians, Information Systems, Ancillary departments and IT vendors.
- Participate in the entire implementation process and be involved in and analyze the workflow design, build, and system implementation; actively participate, contribute, or lead meetings as assigned.
- Certification in 2-4 software applications.
- 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an institutional setting or other clinical licensure/certification.
- IS super user experience or prior EMR implementation/support, problem solving skills, experience with clinical and operational practices, strong understanding of workflow, strong communication and project management skills a must.
- Excellent customer service skills and knowledge of computer systems and applications within a healthcare environment required.
- eClinicalWorks experience preferred but not required.
Job is 32 hours per week. EOE. If interested, please submit an application online here.